I got nominated for two more awards and I don’t even know what I did to deserve them. Seriously.
Everlasting Blogger Award
Now this award is really special for me because I am one of the first nomination of this award. Isn’t that like woooooooooow.
First nomination of THE award. Oh yesss……it is.
This awsome award is created by Pooja Agrawal and she is the one who nominated me for this award. Thankyou so much girl. This really means a lot to me.
So this is how it works:
- Display the Award and the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. (with the creator)
- Answer 3 Question asked by the nominator.
- Nominate 5 new blogs and ask 3 more questions to them.
Questions asked by Pooja Agrawal:-
1. How do you promote your blog on WordPress?
I basically……………………..do nothing. Just exploring WordPress is enough. Seriously, even my friends don’t know that I have got a blog (except for some besties) . They don’t even know that I have had a Bookstagram for so long. Just some great contents can do your publicity.
2. What would you do first if you become a billionaire?
What……..what were you expecting from a college teen? Ha?😋😋
3. Do you want to change your past?
No……….not really. It’s good what I had and it’s good what I have so I don’t think I would change it.
Now is the time for the Nominations:-
Now is the question time. This is my favorite part of any award.
So here are the questions:-
- Favourite Book and Author?
- What is your agenda for a perfect life?
- What is that you don’t like about me or my blog? What are your suggestions?
Thankyou Pooja. Thankyou so much for the nomination. I really loved your idea and thanks for making me a part of it.
Sunshine Blogger Award
My awsome blogger friend Kimberly Eleanor Clark nominated me for this prestigious award.
Thankyou soooooooooooo much for this honour.
Hey guys, check out her awsome work on her blog and believe me she’s amazing.
So these are the rules for this award:-
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with the creator.
- Answer 11 Question asked by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 new blogs.
- Ask 11 questions from the nominees.
The questions asked by Kimberly are:-
1. Why did you start your blog?
Actually they were my school best friends. They forced me to make it. They knew I was scared of it. So, they actually blackmailed me!! Can you believe that. So now you know, it wasn’t me at first place. But I’m glad they did that so i got some courage to take a step forward.
2. What food can you not live without?
Chinese food with Indian touch and flavor. I can’t imagine my world without noodles and momos. 😱😱
3. Stress. What is your best coping strategy?
Music, books and friends. Nothing is better than them.
4. What is the story behind your blog’s name?
Story behind my blog’s name is………………..my name.😂😂 Priya’s Blog. My name. My blog.
5. What motivates you to get out of bed on a Monday morning?
It’s simple. I don’t. I literally almost never wake up on any monday morning and I always gets to my college when half of the class are already over. Nothing can wake me up on monday mornings.😅😅
You switch off my fan, you take my pillow and sheet and I won’t wake up. You shout at me and I wouldn’t even hear it. That’s called the power of a lazy person.💪😪😝
6. If you have a free ticket with all expenses covered to anywhere in the world, where would where would you go?
There are so many places I wanna go, it’s uncountable. But I think some place with beautiful beaches and parties like Miami, Rio or Hawai.
7. If you could invite two people to dinner (dead or alive), who would they be and why?
First will be one of my favorite author Pepper Winters. Her characters gave me real power to overcome my depression.
Second will be Mr. Obama. Wg
8. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
I don’t know. Maybe how people never can be sad or upset or depressed around me. I don’t even know if that’s counted. But I kind of have a jolly and fun loving type personality. I love that about myself because I wasn’t always like that. I was kind of that depressed and sad girl that sits in a corner and I know the worth of what I am now. So, I think that’s what I like about myself. My Personality.
9. What is one thing the world has to change in order advance into the future?
World have to stop being so damn corrupt if they want a future. I think corruption is one big problem of this world.( I think)
10. What is your favourite drink?
Coke. I love coke. I’m nineteen. Alcohol not allowed.
11. Mind Body Connection. What is your view about the connection of physical and mental health?
I think mind and body connection is very strong. Your body reflects what is your mental health and I have seen that so many times.
People who got nominated for this award are:-
- Braeden Michaels
- Suman D.
- Suvarna Barge
- The undomestic writer
- Shivangi Mishra
- Adedeji Israel
- The Green Phoenix
- Sanjeev Jain
Here are the questions for you all:-
1. What made you start your blog?
2. What is your favourite Book and who is your favourite author?
3. Favourite food?
4. Favourite Song and Singer?
5. Who are the people you admire the most?
6. What are your hobbies?
7. Is there something you can give your life for?
8. What is your agenda for a perfect life?
9. What is that you totally hate about this world?
10. Favourite place to live in?
11. What are the things you don’t like about me and my blog?
Thankyou Kimberly. Thankyou so much for the nomination. You don’t know how much it means to me.😊
I did it! I did it! My lazy ass did it!! Sorry for the delay but my college life is going really messy right now.
Thankyou for your patience.😊😊