I got my first bloggers Award!!!!!
All thanks to the True Wonderer. Thankyou sooooooooooo much for nominating me for this award!!!!!!!! I’m really greatful to you.
Guys please check out his blog. He amazing.
Ok…….so here is how it works:-
- Acknowledge the blog/s who nominated you and display the award
- Answer the eleven question that the blogger gives you
- List 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate upto eleven other blogs that you think are deserving of this award (with less than 200 followers)
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Here are the answers of the questions asked by True Wondrer :-
1. What made you start blogging?
My best friends!!!!!! Those insane bitches made me do that. I was always kind of scared of making a blog (more about people will like it or not. My work will be good or not) . I was happy with my Bookstagram but they wanted me to do more. Of course they made me do it and said if I won’t post, they would, with my name on it. They can be scary some times.😓😓😓
So now you know, it wasn’t me at first place. But I’m glad they did that so i got some courage to take a step forward.
2. Do you keep deadlines for your blog posts?
Nope. Never. I’m one big lazy person and if I’ll keep a deadline it will surely take more time than i normally take ; just like this one. I thought as it is a post about an award i should keep a deadline and see how much time it took.😌😌
3. For what in your life you feel most grateful?
Books and Friends. They are the best supporters in the world.
4. What is your greatest desire and greatest fear?
Greatest Desire:- A peaceful life on beach with a small house and a fun type job.
Greatest Fear : Stage Phobia
5. What’s that one place and one book that you absolutely love and would want everyone to travel and read?
Goa in India is one place i absolutely loved. It was fun as well as peaceful at the same time there.
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover.
I know everyone got a different taste when it comes to books but i absolutely LOVE this book.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤(Just can’t help it)
6. If you would have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Power of Invisiblility. (Duh….)
I have always wanted that one power all my life so that i can roam freely without someone eve teasing or judging or noticing me. ( you will understand if you’re from India.)
Also, so that i can steal candy bars, pizza and get on a train and flights for free and watch movies without paying.(I’m kind of selfish……….Hehe😅😅)
7. Given the choice of anyone in the world whom would you want as a dinner guest and why?
There’s one person that I always wanted to thank for saving my life with her books and that’s international best selling author Pepper Winters. I always loved her books because they gave me inspirations .(leave the erotic part please😅) Her characters were always broken but they stand for themselves and become untouchable.
8. Wine or whiskey or vodka or beer or what? Why and why not?
Are you kidding me??😂😂
I’m nineteen, I don’t drink. None of the Above.
9. Which is your favourite cartoon? Why?
SHINCHAN!!!!!! I totally love that little one. He is so cute and brave and he never think before saying anything. LMAO😂😂😂😂
10. What would you do if there was no blogging?
If there was no blogging maybe I would do this more often on my Bookstagram or maybe make a Book tube channel.
11. A romantic one line, for your present or future ‘Love to be’?
” I always think of what it would be like to fall asleep in your arms. It’s probably the best feeling ever!!!!!! “
Yup……..that’s what I see when I picture myself with my “future to be”. All cuddle up with him on sofa, slowly drifting back to sleep in his arms. 😌😌
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I’m an Engineering student in India studying Computer Science. (Well………probably every second student in India is.)
- I love photography and have worked for a photography page for a year.
- I have worked as a model for a few months for the same photography page I’ve worked for as a photographer.( After that, they kicked me out)😅
- I love reading. (of course!!! Duh……..)
- I am one of the laziest person you can ever find. Seriously, once I was sleeping and I thought I got bitten by a snake while sleeping and I was like “Whatever……….I’ll see it tomorrow”. 😅😅😅😅😅😅
- I love spicy food and I’m not talking about the chilli sign that you see beside those not-so-spicy pizzas. I’m talking about the real spicy food that can make you cry and your tongue burn. Yesssss!!! That’s what I’m talking about. 😛😛
- My favourite genre or type that I prefer in books are Dark Romance (don’t mistake dark romance with normal romance you see. Seriously, those two are extremely different) , Thriller, Suspense, YA, Fantasy and it goes on and on but mostly as I’ve seen I pick up books with Dark Romance in it. So I guess that’s what I really like. Romance with no sweetness but Dark twist and thrills. ( kind of unique……)
- I’m a total FEMINIST!!!!!! (Big one……actually)
- I love Fashion designing. Have designed two T-shirts for an online company ( in an internship)
- I’m a water baby. I love being in water. I don’t know what is so fascinating about it but whenever I’m in water or even near it…………..it feels really peaceful. (More like I don’t have any tension or pain or anything. It sucks everything into itself.) ❤❤
- I write poems, stories and lyrics and even composed some of the songs, just never showed them up. (They were really really extremely bad) 😓😓😓😓 Shivers……………..
Now is the time for Nominations for the Lebstien Award. And my Nominations are:-
- Maria H.
- The Southern girl
- Himanshu Sisodia
- Glow of Mind
- Fighting Alzheimer’s
- Rishab Priyadarshi
- Alyanna Castilla
- Vatsala Sinha
- Yalnaz Alam
- Abhishek Modi
Ok!!!! Next is Questioning Time!
Now I’m gonna ask 11 questions to my nominees. So here they are:-
- What are your interests other than what you blog about?
- What is your dessert island book?
- Tell me something you want to do but can’t and why not?
- Which person motivates you the most?
- What are your favourite writer, genre and book?
- Do you have any life changing incident? If yes, please share.
- What are the things you like and don’t like about yourself?
- Your favourite song, singer and album?
- Which is your ideal blog that you follow and admire the most?
- If you could turn your real life into a book life (like what happens in the book will happen in real life) which book will you choose and why?
- Things you don’t like about me or my blog?
Thankyou again to the True Wonderer who nominated me for this Award. THANKYOU😊
Thanks to everyone for reading this post.😊😊😊